Terms and Conditions
The Stinky Candle Company is concerned about your safety. Candles can be dangerous when the proper safety procedures and guidelines are not followed. We have affixed a safety label to the bottom of each candle (if you don’t have one please let us know and we will send it to you immediately). Following these simple guidelines could save your life and your most treasured possessions.
I promise to:
- Never to burn candle unattended.
- Always keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch.
- Burn candle in a votive holder and keep away from drafts.
- Burn on a flat, heat resistant surface.
- Keep away from children, pets, and flammable objects.
- Burn for no more than two to three hours at a time.
- Do not let the candle burn completely to the bottom of the tin (leave at least ¼ inch).
Disclaimer for International Orders
Duties and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost and it will be collected upon delivery from the carriers for certain packages. These charges are recipient’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for the packages. You may check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be.
International customers (non U.S.):
Please be aware that some countries may apply customs duty on imported items, which may result in additional costs to the buyer and could cause delays. Please be aware of your local policies as any additional costs or delays are beyond our direct control and will be born by the purchaser. Please feel free to email us directly with any questions or to commiserate.